You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

More Pics of My Weekend Getaway

More pics of the castle...just want to show you the different colors that they projected onto the castle. The fireworks turned out really clear. What was cool was that they had the entire 20 min. of fireworks sync'ed to music and other special effects.

Dumbo.
Space mountain: still an all-time favorite of mine ever since I first rode it when i was 8 with my dad and sister.
Pic of one of the shows that went on. this is for my grandmom, who's a Donald Duck fan.



This guy creeped me out. He came right up into my face and kept staring. So, I started to taunt him. I even offered some of my Dippin' Dots to him. He's not supposed to smile, but I saw a cheek quiver, so I knew he was laughing on the inside. Behind him is the actual Mummy ride. It was crazy! It was an inside roller coaster that spun you, took you backwards, and even took you through fire. Great ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home