You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Success!!

Here are some of the links to the videos that I took on my vacation weekend. I still haven't been able to figure out how to embed them into the blog, but one step at a time!

Afternoon Show at WDW


It's a Small World After All ride... Hope this song gets stuck in your head, like it was in mine for an entire day.

Fireworks... At this point, they had the voice of the Genie from "Aladdin" narrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home