You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Merry Christmas!


It's like Christmas today. Since Note Service is officially closed, they are selling all of their inventory, including AUC clothes, for 5 bucks. It wasn't announced, but I ran into a friend who works there and she told me about it right after my Path class today. Word got out quickly that you could buy a case of soda or water for 5 dollars, so the little tiny area quickly became a free-for-all as people grabbed whatever they could. I bought a ton of clothes, water, diet ice tea, cleaning supplies, and snacks, all for 5 dollars each. They'll be open again tomorrow until noon to sell whatever is left, including all BRS books for 15 dollars, pharm note cards (i recommend), and the 2007 First Aid (for 25 dollars).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home