You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Saturday's Trip to Phillipsburg

This is the first time that I've ever seen one of those "advertising airplanes" on SXM. Funny thing is, I can't quite figure out what it's supposed to be advertising. When I first saw it approaching from the distance, I figured that it would be promoting a certain candidate, since elections on the island are coming up. But once it got closer, it shows an image from the movie, "King Kong." Hmm. The next pic shows a guy whose afternoon nap was distrubed by the loud engine of the plane.




























My foot points the way to home. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home