You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Update 101

I'm working on posting all of the pics that I took this weekend: from the campaign signs to the sailboats. However, I have since misplaced my camera (again). It's around here somewhere.

My update has to include the fact that I survived the real patients that we see at the end of ICM I. We do a DRE (digitial rectal exam...i stuck it to him, haha), as well as a full female and male gynecological exam.

Things are crazy around school without note service. We were just informed today in Path II that note service is completely closed and we will be getting refunds back. however, I have to start printing notes out on my own, b/c it doesn't do much good to take notes on your computer when you need to quickly highlight and circle things very quickly when a histo slide comes up.

Saw a cool thing today: a wedding on the beach. I was driving back from the grocery store and waved at the bride...everyone was honking and waving at her. I, of course, didn't have my camera , but still thought it was pretty cool to get married on the beach (although I wouldn't have personally chosen Mullet Bay/the dug up golf course).

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home