You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Fastest Update In the World!

Ready for the fastest update in the world??? .....
That was it. Did you catch it? Actually, I really don't have any updates (that's how sad my life has become). 5th semester has all-consumed me. I wake up, I study, eat brunch, exercise at 5, dinner, study, tv ,sleep. That's it. Everyday. (I left out, on purpose, my routine of constant email checking, playing computer games, and general goofing off/wasting time). I really haven't had anything interesting to blog. I haven't forgotten (as you'll see by the pics that I took in anticipation of blogging). It's just that I didn't want to absolutely bore anyone (which I probably do anyway). I'm also getting ready for my ENTIRE family (mom, dad, sis, bro) coming down this weekend for vacation. It'll be interesting having all 5 of us in one apartment .

So, here are 3 pics representing my last week:
First, a pretty sunset, with the construction workers still going strong.


Today's sunset...normally, I don't see this much pink and purple.


They are building a wall right behind me. They worked on it all weekend. This guy reminds me of my dad whenever we have a group project going on: he's busy "working" as the supervisor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home