You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

FREEDOM!



Okay, so I know that the whole "Freedom!" line from "Braveheart" is overdone, but I don't care, because that's what I feel right now. That, and the whole "a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders" thing. What am I talking about? 2 years of medical school. Done. As my favorite brown person in the entire world would say "Hooty-hoo!" (yeah, C!!!)

I know I planned on sticking around here to study for step, as opposed to going home, but it's getting harder to stay positive about that decision as I watch the remaining few friends go home. I'm going to work hard, and keep to my study schedule that starts, officially, tomorrow.

For today, I'm actually going to enjoy the island (1st time in 2 years...it's true!!!) and do some sight-seeing. I'm actually going to have a nice meal at a new restaurant, as opposed to going to, say, Ric's or Thai, and automatically be given my "usual."

Alright, off I go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home