You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Study Break

So, I managed to get blogger back to english, but my gmail accounts are still in Dutch. Google manages all of these accounts, but for some reason, the problem doesn't lie with google. Argh.

Anyways, I have a ton of path that I have to sift through before Saturday, but if you have time for a break, click here to hear a guy who got tricked into admitting that he's a cheater. It's actually pretty funny. (once at the sight, scroll down to hit the play button...it's an audio file).

1 Comments:

  • At April 24, 2007 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had that same problem! I finally found some button that changed it back to English. How wierd. Congrats on finishing up school! (at least this part of it)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home