You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Getting There

Last hurdle of BBCM: tomorrow's Kaplan Simulated exam. 8 hours of grueling testing (350 q's). I'm a little irritated about having to take it, since it's not even a true USMLE standard test. Rather, it's in the Kaplan quiz style format. No vignettes (although that's sometimes a good thing), but questions on stupid and picky details: "What stain would you use to test for...."

We'll see how it goes, considering I've been using every source BUT Kaplan to study for Step. We get to pick when we take our breaks during the exam, so if you see me in the rotunda tomorrow, hiding in the corner while maintaining the fetal position, just give me a cookie and I'll be okay ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home