You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

La Familia






So, the fam's in town: mom, dad, sis, and bro arrived on Thursday, after having a run in with immigration (my mom...what a trouble maker!!)

I've shown them around for the 2nd time (my sister came down during my first semester, and parents during 3rd. Only my brother hasn't been here before). We've been around the entire island, been to the beach, P-burg, climbed the steps to the fort (which was a new experience for me), etc. I've managed to aquire a really nasty sunburn, which is pretty bad, considering that I've been labeled the 2nd palest girl at school (great). Not my fault that I lack pigment.

I'm posting some random pics that my mom has taken on our excursions. I'll be posting more soon.

For now, happy easter! (Christ lives).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home