You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ghost town


With everyone gone over break, AUC and the surrounding neighborhoods have been like a ghost town (cue the John Wayne music and the rolling tumbleweed). I haven't seen too many students here, although I did run into 2 at the gym this morning. I went to the beach yesterday around 4:30pm, and Sugar Cane was completely dead. PK, you must be the reason why Sugar Cane stays open: by eating there, the other customers flock there when they know you're there!

1 Comments:

  • At April 27, 2007 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As far as the Sugar Cane goes, yes, my presence must be the determining factor. I'm glad you're sightseeing. I still haven't been to the fort or half the other neat stuff on the island.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home