You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Fresh Meat

Wow, I can't believe it's been this many days since I've updated. I've been trying to focus on my step preparations and getting into a routine.

Campus activity has picked up significantly as the newbies arrived a few days ago, and now, all of the upper semesters are back. I think classes start tomorrow, but I'm actually not too sure (it's great not having classes anymore! ) I've seen a lot of confused and lost faces as the 1st semesters are slowly finding their way about things. Ah, the good old days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home