You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Green Acres

The land surrounding my house has been up for sale for several years now. Slowly, it's been bought and developed into 5 acre properties. For some reason, the farmer this year decided to go ahead and plant corn on the remaining unsold property, which I absolutely love, since it's so pretty. My yard is the yellow dead looking grass (we had to spray the entire lawn for weeds and it killed everything), but you can see how my property touches the farmer's property.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home