You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Post 4th July Stuff

The last few days have gone by in a blur, and consequently, I was unable to post some pictures/videos of 4th of July. I went to the Dundalk,MD parade, which used to be one of the largest in the state, but apparently, over the last 2 years, it has gotten a little smaller. I got there a little late and missed the Baltimore Ravens marching band/cheerleaders, but here he is, the infamous Ronald McDonald. He's in the parade every year. Don't know how he's patriotic, except maybe McDonalds=fat Americans. This year, he wasn't even walking, but has resorted to moving around on his segway.

My youngest cousin, playing with poppers during the parade. The kid is going on 4 and can count in English (obviously), Chinese, and Spanish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home