You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo to You!


Happy Halloween, everyone!

I love Halloween. Why? Not because of the candy. Not because of the pranks. Why? It's a tertiary thing: next is Thanksgiving, and after that, is my favorite time of year: CHRISTMAS! That's right...for me, Halloween marks the upcoming holiday season...this is the time of year that I thrive on. It's not just me, it's my whole family. We're all freaks about Christmas. In fact, I wouldn't put it past my sister that, after reading this entry, she'll whip out a mini Christmas tree and start playing Christmas songs. yes, we are one of THOSE families. (But don't worry...we don't leave our Christmas lights on all year long...just until mid January or so).

Wait until AUC starts whipping out the decorations for the rotunda. It actually looks nice. There's a giant tree that sits there, too, all lit up. I included a pic of last year's tree.

But I shouldn't jump the gun...school to worry about, and a Thanksgiving feast to start planning. (For those who attended the one last year, watch out...I'm upping it a notch!!)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home