You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Click!




I finally got around to watching "Click," with Adam Sandler in it. Good movie, I must say. Since he's getting older, he's breaking away from comedy and playing more serious roles, and, believe it or not, it suits him. He did a fantastic job in this movie. Check out www.imbd.com for a synopsis of the movie. (I don't want to give anything away). The movie was so well done, that yes, I will admit a few tears were shed.

Oh, and what else could make a movie better but my newest find at Food Express....(drum roll please)...MR. PIBB!!!! I can't believe I found it on this island. This is one step up from my usual diet Dr. Pepper. Smiles all around :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home