You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Still Up


I made the stupid mistake of taking a nap at 7pm tonight...and didn't wake up until 10:30 (thanks to a bunch of 3rd semesters who found it appropriate to have a loud conversation outside of my bedroom window). I would've fallen back asleep, but luckily, a friend called me...my phone has the most annoying ring, so it brought me back to reality quickly.

Anyway, because of that nap, I'm still up. The moon is really bright tonight, so I took a pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home