You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Cut 'Em, Bleed 'Em, Sew 'Em Up



This will be me in a few short weeks. As part of ICM, we had the option of signing up to shadow a physician at the hospital. We could choose from ER, surgery, orthopedics, anesthesiology, gynecology, and pediatrics. I chose surgery. I'm pretty excited about that.

I'm moving through my Kaplan studies ever so slowly. ICM takes up a lot of time. Tomorrow, however, we're practicing vital signs on each other.

1 Comments:

  • At January 10, 2007 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    does this mean you get to chop up some locals? If so, I have some recommendations.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home