You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Latest Construction

Yesterday, I went to the white coat ceremony to cheer on some friends who made it into the honor society (great job!!!) I decided not to go to the actual party afterwards. Instead, i enjoyed the temporary silence of my building (until I was awakened at 7am by the same bunch that seems to go out every weekend and come home in the wee hours of the morning, only to waken everyone on our floor. If they're reading this...keep it down!!)

I think I'm finally organized to study for step. You get pulled in many different directions, trying to figure out the best approach that works for you. After 1 week, I've got a schedule down (finally), and I'm preparing for the comp that is on Friday.

Nothing else is new here, except the construction site that has expanded. The one building is still having floors added, and now, there are bulldozers clearing all the brush around it, perhaps another building is on its way. I'm hoping for a really good restaurant or grocery store, but more likely than not, it's going to be another apartment building. However, it would be a really smart investment if someone would put a mini mart right there, what with the entire student population and the CIA students, there is def. a money pit to be made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home