You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm Already Tired



I've been in class for the past two days, but already, I feel as if I've been plowed over by a MAC truck. Rise before 6am to get there by 7. Class runs from 7am until anytime after 4pm. (the first day, we went until almost 6). I then have to make time to exercise and eat dinner, and then try to cover that day's material.

It's totally worth it, though, and if anyone would ever ask me, I would not hesitate to advise to pay the money (3k) and get here and listen to Dr. Francis. He is teaching me so much.
Details can actually be thought through as long as you can grasp that basic concept. I'll be posting more on this.

Back to the whole tired thing. It's after 11, and I'm burnt out. Even though I have more studying to do, I'm hitting the hay. I feel like a little old lady, because I'm ready to go to bed every night by 10.

I'm posting pics of the apartment. I can't say how much nicer (and cheaper...by half!) it is than campus village. Plus utilities, cable, and internet are included. I love America!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home