You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Lil' Sister's Problem


Halloween is approaching and my little sister is unsure of how she should dress up. She has given me several ideas that either she or her friends have come up with:

1. Alice in Wonderland (but this has been overdone)
2. Poncohantas (not too original)
3. Pirate wench (overdone)
4. Smurfette (whoa! stop the presses. This is a cool idea. I wonder who came up with it? ME! And what's funny is that it kind of rhymes with our last name, which is why I think she should do that).

So, any ideas? Oh, and by the way, when I say "little" sis, I mean my sister that's only 14 months younger than me and is in law school (apparently, they have too much time on their hands...we med students could show them a thing or too).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home