You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Uneventful day



I pretty much had an uneventful day. School, nap, study. YEA!!! I think the most interesting thing that happened to day was my lunch. Thinking back on it, it was pretty yummy. I made turkey pita sandwhich with cheese, dijon mutard, and lettuce. I ate an apple on the side.

I'm a loser. (but i bet i made you hungry in the process of declaring my loser-ness, didn't I?)

On a side note, I miss my piano. Great stress relief. This past break, I took pics of my piano and videos of me playing, b/c some of my friends didn't believe that I have been playing since I was 8 and have been to several state competitions (where I promptly lost each time).

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home