You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

No More View


The new structure that is being built in Cupecoy has now blocked my view of the ocean. I'm a little upset about that, b/c I like to watch the sunset everyday. Normally, there is a picturesque moment as a sailboat passes by. Now, this stupid building, which appears to be yet another apartment complex, has ruined that. If I look to the left of the building, I can see a smidge of the ocean.

On a more positive note, it's an icky day today. Why doe that make me happy? Because it's a change from the normal "perfect" weather seen here on SXM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home