You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Today's Equation


Too many cars+ little island = traffic everywhere.

I talked about how I was stuck in traffic yesterday for an hour and a half to go like 2.5 km (someone please convert that to miles). Think that's bad? The parents at the private school near me line up everyday to pick up their kids. It's funny, I captured like the only 2 small cars...all the other parents drive huge SUVs and other expensive cars. THe line always causes a problem for normal, local traffic, as it gets so lon, it wraps inside of the school lot, around the corner, and to my apartment complex.

I also decided to post a pic of the condo complex that is being built. It's been in the works since I got here last April. I still don't think people are living there yet, as I have yet to see lights on at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home