You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday, Monday

I had my med psych exam today, which I thought was fair (you don't seem to say that too often after taking a test). I got my grade emailed to me and was very pleased with my results.

Did my normal routine of going out to dinner after an exam. As I was heading to Simpson Bay, I got stuck in traffic. No biggie, as the bridge often goes up and you just have to patientlly wait a few minutes.

Fast forward an hour and a half later. What in the world happened? It wasn't the bridge going up that caused me to be stuck in bumper to bumper traffic. Something happened, but what, I don't know. As far as I could see, traffic was stopped. It took me an hour and a half to go the short distance from school to Tequilla. Crazy. (I'm sure you're wondering why I didn't just turn around and go home, but it was one of those things that every time I thought that, we would move forward a couple of feet. Then, I would think to myself, "well, we've come this far...")

Dinner was superb, to say the least. A nice treat for hard work.

As usual, I saw a lot of cool things: from people watching to plane watching to a great view with a nice breeze at the restaurant. But, as usual, no camera. I will make it up, somehow.

Time to end this discombulated message... call it "free association" that I learned from Freud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home