You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th


Yup, it's been one of those days. I woke up, felt great. Went to class, still feeling great. Had a standardized patient interview today...it went great. Came home and that's when trouble started. Nothing major, but small things add up. Especially when a problem comes immediately after fixing another problem.

So, what did I do? Ran away from campus, where a song that I never heard came one and sang about having bad days. Talk about irony. While out, ran into some more trouble. Aggghhh. I'm home and hiding in a corner. Tomorrow starts another day. :)

P.S. And I didn't even realize today was Friday the 13th until way after all of my troubles started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home