You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Update on Dad's Car





For those who don't know, my dad is building his own little roadster, and doing a nice job, if I might add. I've included some pics, so the family that has trouble downloading them when my mom sends them out can see them here.

Oh, and I called home the other night and he started the engine up. It sounds bad (sorry, don't know any other "cool car slang" to use). I also heard the horn, an "ooga!" horn.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home