You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Lal's Is Back in Town!!

Thank goodness: Lal's is back open. I thought I could handle going without his food for 3 weeks while he went away on vacation and to take care of some business, but I was wrong. I called on Thursday of this week to see if he was back, and he answered, but said that he wouldn't open until Saturday. I called right away on Saturday, only to find out that I would have to wait several hours, as a huge order from AUC had been placed (grrr to those people).

I normally get butter chicken either medium or spicy, but I downplayed to mild, as I didn't know how the new cooks would make it. Normally, the container would last me for 3 meals, but I ate all of it in one setting, as I fasted all day in anticipation.

What does this food look like, you ask? I would have taken a pic to show you, but I gobbled it up too fast :) Next time, though.

P.S. You haven't eaten it right if your figertips aren't orange when you are finished eating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home